How to help
AIF is a non-profit organization that is solely supported by donations. Many of our rescued dogs are in need of medical attention. We do no let any of our dogs suffer while we try to raise funds for their care. We rely on your generous to support our efforts. When one of our dogs are adopted, their adoption fee included everything they will need. Our dogs come with “full paws!”
We also need certain items donated: Bedding, Pet food/treats, Leashes, Bowls, Advantage or Frontline Flea treatment, Animal crates, Office Supplies.
Please consider donating to support our general fund, medical issues, kenneling for those dogs who are sick and need to be quarantine for awhile
Volunteers are the heart and soul of any non-profit organization. We always need people to help transport dogs to medical appointments, training, or other events. We have many volunteer who work best behind the scene doing telephone calling, photographing answering emails, office work, etc. Our volunteers is a group of wonderful people who are a huge part of our rescue.
Follow us on:
Without the generosity of our fosters, we would not be able to continue to save animals. Once we rescue a dog, we send them to the vet for an overall check-up. Many dogs that come from the shelter will need to be kenneled for a short period to make sure they don’t have any contagious medical issues (kennel cough).
Ralphs’ rewards card charitable giving program
- Go to Ralphs.com and click on “Reward Card” link on top right of page
- Click on “Create a New Account”
- Click on “Sign Up Today” under “New Customer?” box
- *Enter zip code under “Preferred Store” and click on red “Find” box
- Choose your preferred Ralphs store from the list
- Under “Account Information” fill in your email address and make up a password
- Indicate, under “Email Subscriptions,” if you want to receive any information by email from Ralphs
- Click red “Confirm” button at bottom of page
- Review your account details, read the terms & conditions (available by clicking on the link to “terms & conditions”), click the box if you agree, and click red “Confirm” button
- Check your email account for an email from Ralphs to confirm the account. The subject line will be: Last Step to Activate Your Account
- Click on the link provided in the email. This will take you to the Ralphs.com site. Click on the link that says “Click here to login”
- Go to Community Rewards box (at the bottom of the page) and Click on Edit Community Contribution Program Information
- Enter your Ralphs Rewards Card number and click “Save Changes”
- Provide your name and address and click “Submit”
- Enter Angels in Fur Dog Rescue in the “Find Your Organization” search box and click “Search”
- Angels in Fur Dog Rescue (organization number NG753) should come up under “Select Your Organization.” Click in the circle and click the red “Save Changes” button.
- Now you can Log Out!