Become a Volunteer
We love our Volunteers
Angels in Fur Dog Rescue would be nothing without its dedicated volunteers. There are many ways that you can add your help to the work we do. There are many other things that we need help with to keep our group going.
• We often need help transporting dogs from shelters to foster homes, or to vet appointments. We welcome any donations of food, beds, treats or other supplies.
• We need help at our adoption fairs, both in working with the dogs and with applicants.
• Volunteers can help at all phases of the adoption process, including doing the home visits.
• Volunteers are always needed to assist us in fundraising and special events.
• Volunteers can help with office work including: returning phone calls, answering emails, etc.
If you are interested in helping dogs and making a difference, send us an email and let us know how you can help out.
Some of our previous foster dogs